Thursday, April 28, 2011

MY EXCITEMENT IS ESCALATING



So, everyone else who posts on this blog has found out I have recently taken over the reigns of "sad ass XBOX gamer", a title which was most recently held by another fellow blogger, Tim.

This weekend (technically Monday for us in Australia) will see the release of the new Call of Duty: Black Ops DLC Map Pack. I personally am very excited because I've played that game so hard, I'm almost sick of the same shit, so just in time to fuel my fire.

Also, don't forget, the following weekend after this DLC, comes another Double XP weekend, so for all of you pounding away at getting that 15th prestige, make the most of it. I know I will be.

P.S. I heard a rumor the double XP weekend will also feature a game mode called "Firing Range 24/7", for all of those people out there who are sick of only playing it 95% of the time.

Above was a promo for the upcoming DLC, below is a promo for the previous DLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Castle Beats

Go to Beatport.comGet These TracksAdd This Player