Thursday, May 28, 2009

Texts from last night


(802): OMFG I JUST SAW SOMEONE GIVING SOMEONE ELSE ROAD HEAD AND THEY HIT A POTHOLE. my day has been officially made.

(562): omg, he ripped it...he ripped my vagina...best. night. ever.

(773): is it true guys wash their penises in the sink if they think they're getting laid at a bar?(773): it's more of a rinse.

(412): Im drinkin out of a coconut! I think im gonna dip my balls in it!

(603): Pretty sure somebody just said 'I used to have a nipple'(1-603): that's awkward

(408): I told him it was like a man's penis, but smaller.

(292): i'm in hospital, i have an exam in 3 hours and the man in the cubicle next to me is doing a noisy poo. this has to get better.

These are Texts from Last Night. Real texts. Real funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Castle Beats

Go to Beatport.comGet These TracksAdd This Player