Monday, July 11, 2011

C-3P0 in new TV show from Ricky Gervais


#StarWars #RickyGervais @warwickadavis 

My apologies for posting a lot about Ricky Gervais over the last couple of days, but I saw a new video containing a certain gold robot, and I just simply had to share.

I've embedded the video below, and it doesn't take a genius to figure out what is going on here (ok, you might need some knowledge of Star Wars), but I can safely say one thing, which is unconfirmed, but is still a safe bet.

Anthony Daniels will not be in this episode. Why? Probably because he is way too good to be in a shitty little tv show for the BBC. Voice acting for Cartoon Network, and shitty appearances at Disney Land functions ONLY.

Seriously though, Anthony Daniels could do himself a favour, and jump on this band wagon, because let's face it, everything Ricky Gervais touches, turns to..... Artistic integrity. To be honest, I'd like to see myself wrong on this one.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Castle Beats

Go to Beatport.comGet These TracksAdd This Player