Friday, July 22, 2011

Sarah Palin is Undefeated

#SarahPalin #RottenTomatoes #TheUndefeated


As my favourite fratboy, Philip DeFranco, once said "I love Sarah Palin because she's technically not retarded so it's still okay that I make fun of her"

Her new film entitled "The Undefeated" has managed to do something quite remarkable.
Yes, I had to do a double take as well when I first saw it, but Palin's film has upheld a Rotten Tomatoes rating of a staggering 0%


The Documentary which tells the story of Palin's pre-political life of doing redneck stuff and being ignorant with lots of money in Alaska aka The South of the North


Now i really want so see this movie and bask in just how much of the cashed-up and surprisingly uneducated redneck she really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Castle Beats

Go to Beatport.comGet These TracksAdd This Player