Thursday, April 23, 2009

Schwarzenegger talks about his possible TERMINATOR: SALVATION cameo!



The Governor:

"Right now, they're looking at the technology and see if it is possible to create a technology where they can use my image in the film without me actually filming, because I made it clear I don't have the time... and if they shoot outside the state, I would not participate... But I would be willing to be in the movie if they get the technology together. We have a great relationship with the people making the movie.. McG is the director, he's a terrific talented guy. I'm going to be at the premiere, I told him I want to be as supportive as possible.

I think that within the next week or so, we will see if they are technologically able to do that. It's terrific because they basically take technology out of Terminator 1 and use that walk of mine, and somehow bring it in... it's just a brief scene, where we see one of the leads run into a room and he sees the future terminators because it's kind of a prequel... then he gets thrown around, then he goes in another room and there's other terminators, so there's supposed to be all these new terminators. I think it's cool to continue on with the franchise, and in case I want to jump over again and get into the acting when we're through here".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Castle Beats

Go to Beatport.comGet These TracksAdd This Player