Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Matthew Perry Seeks Medical Attention After Injuring Hands Playing Video Games


Matthew Perry, with nothing to do since Friends went off the air like twenty years ago, has taken to playing video games. Like an addict. Seen here about to take his first hit with Snoop Dogg, Matthew has a serious gaming problem. So serious he had to seek medical attention after damaging his hands.

The actor admits he spends days on end glued to the screen playing war games on his XBox, ruining the muscles and tendons in his hand.

Perry says, "I play a lot of video games a lot of XBox 360. I played Fall Out 3 so often I had to go to a hand doctor. I used my hand too much and had to get injections in it."

I suspect the real culprit here is a little thing called chronic masturbation.

Courtesy of Geekologie
Yahoonews article

1 comment:

  1. I cant believe some one can play video games so much they have to see a hand doctor. Thats crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Castle Beats

Go to Beatport.comGet These TracksAdd This Player