Thursday, October 20, 2011

Remembering Steve

#stevejobs



Apple have updated their Steve Jobs tribute site with a constantly updating page of tributes around the world. This comes around the same time that the Apple campus held a memorial service for the Apple Co-founder.


ON A MORE INTERESTING NOTE

It has been revealed from the CEO of Softbank, Japan's exclusive carrier for the iPhone 4 and 4S, that Steve Job's had been working on new Apple products up until the day before he died. Here is the quote.

"I visited Apple for the announcement of the iPhone 4S [at Apple headquarters in Cupertino, California]. When I was having a meeting with Tim Cook, he said, 'Oh Masa, sorry I have to quit our meeting.' I said, 'Where are you going?' He said, 'My boss is calling me.' That was the day of the announcement of the iPhone 4S. He said that Steve is calling me because he wants to talk about their next product. And the next day, he died." - Masayoshi Son

I'm sure many many more interesting things will be revealed very soon, as the official Steve Jobs autobiography will hit shelves in 4 days.


1 comment:

Castle Beats

Go to Beatport.comGet These TracksAdd This Player