Saturday, May 7, 2011

Will Ferrell

I CREATED THE PIANO KEY NECKTIE!
one of my favourite Will Ferrell lines, along with "I Won't call him Dad, EVEN IF THERE'S A FIRE!"
so when he turns up on the US version of The Office. I decided maybe it was time to give the show a chance again. For 4 episodes Will Ferrell became boss of Dunder-Mifflin, only to leave the show in a unique way. Heres a clip of Will becoming the new boss.



It's also important to note to all you British 'The Office' fans, that Ricky Gervais will be taking over the roll of the boss at Dunder-Mifflin for the remainder of the season. I believe they will be replacing him either in the last episode of the season, or possibly in the first episode of the next season. Assuming that gets made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Castle Beats

Go to Beatport.comGet These TracksAdd This Player